Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-02 Origin:Site
Cummins Marine Diesel Engine
6CT8.3 Marine Engines
|Type||Inline 6 cylinders, water-cooled, four strokes|
• With advanced design and exquisite manufacturing process, the engine features high reliability and durability, adaptable to high-strength and heavy-duty operations under severe working conditions.
• High-pressure fuel pump enables complete combustion under high injection pressure, featuring low energy loss, strong power, high fuel adaptability and lower emissions.
• Holset supercharger with integral wastegate offers low-speed response and dynamic performance.
• With integral cylinder design, parts are about 25% less than similar products, featuring lower failure rate and easier maintenance.
• The cylinder liner adopts plateau honing cross hatch and corrosion-resistant high nickel cast iron piston, which significantly reduces engine oil loss and improves durability and service life.
• With advanced design, the power per liter is increased up to 23.4 kW / liter.
• The three-stage filter ensures balanced particle dispersion, protects main components of the fuel system and maximizes engine life.
Rated power output